At TailCurrent, we constantly strive to provide you with excellent service. For this purpose, we collect the following information.
- Statistics collected as you browse our Web sites.
- Organizational and personal information that you give us while using TailCurrent.com products or services.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
TailCurrent assures you that we do not:
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers or site users to outside companies.
- Take necessary data security precautions to safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers" requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Web Site
TailCurrent Web servers collect information about your visit while you browse our web site. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our web site.
- Which pages people visit on our Web site.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., "yahoo.com" or "google.com").
- Which browsers people use to visit our web site.
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our web site, to monitor their performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organizational and Personal Information
Within our web site, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your generic zip code, to your specific phone number, account number, credit card number, e-mail address, organization URL, or mailing address.
Your IP Address and Host Name
TailCurrent web site logs host names (or IP addresses when the host name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain system and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the web content. We encourage all visitors to register with TailCurrent, although registration is not required, except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and email address) and references that help us to serve you better. Your name and email address may be used to send you competitive reports, information about our company, product updates and special offers.
Order Forms and Sign-Up Forms
Our order forms securely collect visitor's contact information. Contact information on the order form is used for order fulfillment. The information that we require in our order form is only used to process your order quickly and accurately. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that you purchase and the associated billing information. You may also be given the option of registering a profile with TailCurrent which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future.
TailCurrent employs various security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. For example, sensitive data is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Links to Other Sites
Opt-out Policy and Procedure
Our web site provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us (and our partners). Additionally, visitors who wish to remove their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service can contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Policy